For help, see our advice on Revision strategies and memory techniques.
Exam preparation checklist
The night before:
- Check out the right time and place associated with exam.
- Check there is the equipment you need – pens, pencils, calculator, water etc
- Determine what to wear. Wear layers in case the exam room is cold or hot.
- Make sure you have your Student ID card!
- Set an alarm and that means you have the required time each day.
- Eat well and acquire sleep that is enough it is possible to.
At the time:
- Eat a good breakfast.
- Check you have got all that’s necessary for the exam before leaving home.
- Arrive at the exam room in fun time.
- Acquire some air that is freshg> on the way if at all possible.
- Turn your phone off and put it in your bag as instructed by the invigilator.
- Take water towards the exam room.
Into the exam room:
- Check again which you have all that’s necessary. When you have forgotten something important, inform the invigilator.
- Place your watch in your bag as instructed by the invigilator.
- Check you might be comfortable.
- When you have any problems let the invigilator know immediately. Continue reading The way that is best to accomplish well in exams is to be sure you are well prepared and now have done your revision.